We would like to invite you to the next edition of our webcast on BEPS 2.0 which will take place on Thursday, January 20, 2022 between 4:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. CET.
During this webcast, we would like to discuss the following aspects:
- Highlights of the Model Globe Rules under Pillar 2 as released by the OECD Inclusive Framework on December 20, 2021
- Highlights of the EU proposal on Pillar 2 as expected to be released by the European Commission on December 22, 2021; and
- Insights of the presenters and several US and EU speakers on specific items in the Model Globe rules and their view on what has changed, what is still missing and what to expect more in the near future
In this session, join the presenters to explore a global perspective on the new published rules. The webcast will be led by:
- Robert van der Jagt (KPMG Meijburg, Partner, International Tax); and
- Aroen Rambhadjan (KPMG Meijburg, Partner, International Tax).
The webcast will be held in English via Microsoft Teams and will be recorded and shared with the participants afterwards.
NOB PE hours
The webinar meets the conditions for granting 1.5 NOB PE hour. If you take part in the webinar, you can register this hour with the NOB.
A KPMG publication is available which includes: a summary of the rules and what they will mean for your business from a global perspective. Please find this publication enclosed for your information.
Furthermore, KPMG is organizing a global webcast to discuss the final model rules on Pillar 2 from a global perspective on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 between 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. CET, for which you can register by means of this link.
We look forward to your participation.
KPMG Meijburg & Co