We would like to invite you to the next edition of our webcast on BEPS 2.0 and digital taxation which will take place on Thursday, October 28, 2021 between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. CET.
During this webcast, we would like to discuss the impact of the latest statement released on October 8, 2021 by the OECD Inclusive Framework, by reflecting on the following key topics:
- What do these latest developments mean for multinationals going forward?
- What is the likelihood of implementation of Pillar 1 & 2 in the EU, US and other countries?
- What is the expected timeline for implementation?
- What are the challenges that are likely to be faced by businesses in terms of implementation?
- How would these latest developments impact the digital levies?
The discussion will be led by the co-hosts of the webcast:
- Robert van der Jagt (KPMG Meijburg, Partner, International Tax); and
- Aroen Rambhadjan (KPMG Meijburg, Partner, International Tax).
The key topics will be addressed in detail by the panelists of the webcast:
- Marcus Heyland (KPMG US, Managing Director at Washington National Tax)
- Vinod Kalloe (KPMG Meijburg, Head of International Tax Policy and former European Commission official); and
- Sinan Gelici (KPMG Meijburg, Partner, International Tax)
The webcast will be held in English via Microsoft Teams and will be recorded and shared with the participants afterwards.
A follow-up webcast will be held at the end of 2021, upon release of the final guidance on Pillar One and Pillar Two by OECD.
NOB PE hours
The webinar meets the conditions for granting 1.0 NOB PE hour. If you take part in the webinar, you can register this hour with the NOB.
KPMG Meijburg & Co